*PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE – STAMP DUTY PAID ON SELECTED PLOTS* Elmhirst Farm is an outstanding development of just 23, superbly appointed three, four and five bedroom homes in the highly popular village of Thurgoland. Lying to the north of Sheffield and south of Barnsley, with panoramic views of open countyside.
Each of these spacious and stylish properties has been designed with contemporary living in mind and offers high levels of energy efficiency.
The Thurogland area benefits from some beautiful scenery, much of which can be enjoyed from the 9-mile boundary walk. As its name suggests this is a circular route around Thurgoland which takes in many paths, fields and country lanes, crossing disused railways along the route. It even shares a junction with the trans pennine trial – a true walkers paradise!
Wentworth Castle Gardens is only a short distance from Elmhirst Farm. Operated by the National Trust this is a superb day out for the whole family to enjoy, with nature trails to play areas, wonderful gardens and a delighted café to round off the visit.
Thurgoland falls within the catchment area of several highly regarded schools from nursery through to grammar, Thurgoland C of E primary school has an Ofsted rating of "outstanding" and Penistone Grammar School which is a 10-minute drive away has an Ofsted rating of "Good"
Elmhirst Farm offers the discerning buyer a unique opportunity to acquire a brand new, highly specified and energy efficient home in a superb, rural location.
SPECIFICATION Internal Specification
– Walls and ceilings finished in Almond White Matt
-Doors, Architraves and skirtings finished in White Gloss Paint
– White Panelled Internal Doors
– Polished Chrome Ironmongery Throughout
– Full height wall tiling within shower enclosures and part tiling to all other bathroom walls with choice from the range provided
– Floor tiling to bathrooms and down stairs WC with choice from the range provided
– Electrical sockets and switches in white
– LED down lights to kitchen/breakfast areas, utility, bathrooms/ensuites and WC
– Pre-wired satellite TV point to lounge and terrestrial TV points to lounge, master bedroom and kitchen. Data distribution points to lounge, master bedroom and study (Where applicable)
– Fibre optic cable laid to each property
– Intruder alarm with sensors to ground, first floors and garages
– High efficiency gas-fired condensing boiler with heated towel rail to bathrooms and radiators to other rooms
– A choice of kitchen finishes from the range provided
– Kitchen appliances compromising double oven, choice of gas or ceramic hob, chimney hood, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
– Washer/Dryer (Or separate washer and dryer) in kitchen or utility according to house type
– Sanitary-ware by ideal standard
– Showers by Aqualisa
*Where purchasers are offered a choice of finish/styles, this is subject to the items concerned not having been fitted or ordered at the time of reservation*
– External walls of traditional construction in forticrete anstone premier range
– Windows and external glazed frames in low maintenance. White PVCU with polished chrome ironmongery
– High efficiency double glazed window units
– Composite external doors fitted with 3-Star "Anti-Snap" cylinder locks
-Turf to front and rear gardens and landscaping in accordance with the approved plan
-External lights to front and rear and push button doorbell to front door
– External tap
– 7KW mode 3 external car charging point.
LOUNGE 11′ 8" x 16′ 4" (3.56m x 4.98m)
KITCHEN 12′ 4" x 10′ 2" (3.76m x 3.1m)
DINING 16′ 5" x 10′ 2" (5m x 3.1m)
UTILITY 5′ 11" x 6′ 0" (1.8m x 1.83m)
BEDROOM 13′ 8" x 14′ 11" (4.17m x 4.55m)
ENSUITE 7′ 5" x 6′ 3" (2.26m x 1.91m)
BEDROOM 2 10′ 10" x 11′ 4" (3.3m x 3.45m)
BATHROOM 8 ‘ 2" x 8’ 10" (2.49m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 3 9′ 11" x 11′ 9" (3.02m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 4 10′ 0" x 11′ 1" (3.05m x 3.38m)
STUDY/BEDROOM 5 8′ 4" x 7′ 2" (2.54m x 2.18m)
DISCLAIMER The details provided are believed to be correct but do not constitute an offer, warranty or contract. All room dimensions are approximate; Arncliffe Homes reserves the right to alter plans, specification and elevations and to substitute materials during the course of construction. The photos are an example built by the developer. These images are not reprehensive of the builds on the development. For more information please speak to a member of the new homes team.
10 Year NHBC Warranty
Part Exchange Available
Excellent Transport Links by Car & Rail
Ideal Rural Location
Close To Local Amenities
EPC graph not Available