Weavers Close, Sheffield
3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 2 receptions
* RECENTLY REDUCED - NO CHAIN INVOLVED - QUICK COMPLETION AVAILABLE *This excellent three bedroom semi-detached property has gas central heating, upvc double glazing and has been recently improved by the current vendor with a fitted kitchen and a white bathroom/w.c. with a separate shower enclosure. Attractively decorated throughout having an excellent loft providing extensive storage and gardens front and rear with a long driveway.The property comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge leading through into the dining room and in turn into the fitted kitted. First floor landing, three bedrooms, loft for storage and a bathroom/w,c with separate shower enclosure. Gardens to front and rear, driveway for off road parking.Located in this extremely popular semi-rural residential area with fabulous countryside literally round the corner yet is close to local shopping facilities and amenities in Grenoside village including bus routes and near to the school, church and amenities. Within reach of f
- Off road parking, gardens front and rear
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Well presented throughout
- Ideal family home with schools close by
- Modern kitchen and bathroom suite
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Ideal for the commuter with easy access to the motorway network
- Call our Hillsborough office today not to miss out
Entrance Hallway Approached through a front facing upvc double glazed entrance door. Having a staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, a very useful storage cupboard which is larger than average and a designer radiator. Laminate flooring extends throughout the
Fitted Kitchen 10' 0'' x 7' 4'' (3.05m x 2.23m) A recently installed fitted and equipped kitchen having a good range of wall and base units having drawers beneath work surface areas incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap beneath a rear facing upvc double glazed window having a
Dining Room 10' 7'' x 10' 6'' (3.22m x 3.20m) This well presented reception room has rear facing upvc double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden, coving to the ceiling, a designer radiator and double doors lead into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 7'' x 10' 5'' (4.44m x 3.17m) A further well presented reception room having a front facing upvc double glazed window, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted electric fire. Together the lounge and the dining room creates a good sized living, dining and e
First Floor Landing Having a spindled banister, a side facing upvc double glazed window and access leads to the loft space. Doors lead to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 0'' x 10' 5'' (4.26m x 3.17m) A well presented master bedroom has a front facing upvc double glazed window providing good views. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.58m x 3.20m) A further good sized bedroom having a rear facing upvc double glazed window providing pleasant views. There is a double banked central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4'' x 6' 5'' (2.23m x 1.95m) This bedroom has a front facing upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom/WC 7' 9'' x 7' 4'' (2.36m x 2.23m) Well presented having a modern white suit comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap, a duo flush w.c. and a vanity wash basin with mixer tap. There is a separate shower enclosure with an electric shower, tiling to the walls and floor, a side facing upvc
Loft Access via a collapsible loft ladder. The loft is mainly boarded and provides extensive storage.
Outside The property stands away from the road with a walled front garden with a driveway providing off road vehicular hard standing and leading down the side of the property round to the rear. The rear garden is enclosed via timber fencing where there is a pave
Viewing & Disclaimer:
Please contact us on 0114 2321764 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Morfitt Smith endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.