Follynook Park has been built around its own garden parkland at the end of the development in the shade of tall trees. It is a space for children to play, families to picnic and for everyone to foster a real sense of community.
Plot 8 is the last remaining property at this prestigious development and is entirely unique as the flagship home of the development.
Call now for further information.
RANSKILL The village of Ranskill occupies an idyllic position in Nottingamshire, close to the South Yorkshire border. Nestled away in the countryside, this stunning rural community is afforded countless stunning vistas and sites of natural beauty. Relax by the tranquil waters of Danehill Lakes, try your hand at the nearby Serlby golf course, or lose yourself in stunning woodland.
Ranskill is a perfect antidote to the pressures of urban living, whilst its proximity to Bawtry affords it all the practicalities and amenities of daily life.
Follynook Park is a glorious contemporary development that doesn’t compromise on the architectural cues of its surroundings. The development transcends the expectations of many modern builds by opting to avoid the pitfall of a cramped road with as many houses as possible. It instead boasts an exclusive and stunning community.
Follynook Park has been built around its own garden parkland at the end of the development in the shade of tall trees. It’s a place for children to play, families to picnic, and for everyone to foster a real sense of community within this exclusive manor. But the park is so much more than just the garden: Follynook
Park is your family’s orchard. Every home has been bestowed with an apple as its sigil, a house crest affording it a unique but kindred identity with the other homes of the park. Each home will be gifted with the apple tree of its namesake, exhibiting it upon its front lawn. Every home will bear fruit for
families to share and enjoy together in the many years to come
UNIQUE PLOT Building off the design of the Pomona properties, Plot 8 is bolder and grander than its sisters, making it the flagship home of Follynook Park.
Pomona, the Roman goddess who fostered orchards and secret gardens, was the only title truly befitting the flagship home of Follynook Park. The sheer scale and luxury of this form is present in each and every room. This unique Pomona boasts five superb bedrooms in the main house with two en suites and the family bathroom on the first floor. Yet it still offers a great deal more. This flagship plot has a full height vaulted garage to one side, perfect for car lovers and sporting families. If you cross the bridging lobby on the other side of the home you will find a tremendous annexe with a ground floor bar and games room and an upstairs office or colossal sixth bedroom with an en suite shower room, making this immense home simply ideal for hosting friends and relatives from near or far. The Pomona offers a gorgeously bright space to the rear of the home, overlooking the garden and combining the beautiful kitchen with dining and leisure space. This is complimented further by a staggeringly long lounge which also enjoys the garden view thanks to its stunning dual aspect.
Yet nothing has been sacrificed to secure such outstanding living spaces. Thanks to its thoughtful construction, you will find a separate study, utility room, cloakroom, and more, nestled within the grand walls of this breathtaking home.
SPECIFICATION Every home in this remarkable community has been afforded the sophistication it deserves. Each element of the property has been thoughtfully chosen to exemplify the heritage and the culture that these
homes represent. They offer an ideal canvas for any lifestyle: from their future-focused wiring allowing for
entertainment and communication throughout, to their peaceful green gardens with patios of beautiful Indian stone.
– Light grey walls in vinyl emulsion and ceilings in pure white matte
– Architraves and skirting finished in white satin
– Gorgeous heavy oak doors
– Sophisticated brushed chrome ironmongery throughout
– Tailored contemporary tiling for bathrooms and showers
– Elegant white sanitary ware with stylish chrome taps and showers
– LED downlighters throughout with warm or cool lighting choices
– Satellite dish and TV wiring / data distribution system throughout
– High efficiency gas-fired boiler with heated towel radiators to all
bathrooms and under floor heating to downstairs
– Tailored granite/quartz kitchen worktops
– Soft close doors and drawers,
– Under-lit wall units
– Washing machine, dryer and undermounted sink in the Utility Room
– Intruder alarm
– Heat and smoke detectors
– Kitchen appliances comprising:
– ‘Slide and hide’ oven warming drawer
– Immaculate induction hob with downdraft extractor
– Combi microwave oven
– Integrated fridge/freezer
– Separate wine cooler
– Chrome mixer taps with instant boiling water
– Your home’s namesake apple tree
– Exquisite Landscaping to the front and rear
– External brick walls, constructed using traditional methods
– Artisan stone cils and heads
– Anthracite windows and frames with elegant polished chrome
ironmongery and low maintenance PVCu bodywork
– High security doors and locks on every entrance
– Front and rear security lights
– Elegant timber feather edge fencing between properties
– Modern resin driveways
– Beautiful Indian stone patio to rear
– Automatic Garage Doors
– External taps in the garage and rear garden
Unique Six Bedroom Flagship Plot
Excellent Transport Links By Car & Rail
En-Suites To Principal & Guest Bedrooms
Separate Living Areas
Last Remaining Plot
EPC graph not Available
No Brochures Available