Follynook Park has been built around its own garden parkland at the end of the development in the shade of tall trees. It is a space for children to play, families to picnic and for everyone to foster a real sense of community.
Offering a selection of only nine detached five and six bedroom homes.
Call now for further information.
RANSKILL The village of Ranskill occupies an idyllic position in Nottingamshire, close to the South Yorkshire border. Nestled away in the countryside, this stunning rural community is afforded countless stunning vistas and sites of natural beauty. Relax by the tranquil waters of Danehill Lakes, try your hand at the nearby Serlby golf course, or lose yourself in stunning woodland.
Ranskill is a perfect antidote to the pressures of urban living, whilst its proximity to Bawtry affords it all the practicalities and amenities of daily life.
FOLLYNOOK PARK Follynook Park is a glorious contemporary development that doesn’t compromise on the architectural cues of its surroundings. The development transcends the expectations of many modern builds by opting to avoid the pitfall of a cramped road with as many houses as possible. It instead boasts an exclusive and stunning community.
Follynook Park has been built around its own garden parkland at the end of the development in the shade of tall trees. It’s a place for children to play, families to picnic, and for everyone to foster a real sense of community within this exclusive manor. But the park is so much more than just the garden: Follynook
Park is your family’s orchard. Every home has been bestowed with an apple as its sigil, a house crest affording it a unique but kindred identity with the other homes of the park. Each home will be gifted with the apple tree of its namesake, exhibiting it upon its front lawn. Every home will bear fruit for
families to share and enjoy together in the many years to come.
DEMETER Spectacular Style and Substance Demeter; like its namesake the Greek deity of harvest, is a beautiful form held by the first four
homes of Follynook Park. Standing at its centre is an unmatched living space of staggering size and
sophistication. This dazzlingly bright home already offers an outstanding aspect throughout, bathed
in natural light from floor to ceiling. But it is within this grand hall that you will find an atmosphere
within a class of its own, whether you are cooking, dining or entertaining. The five double bedrooms,
four toilets, three showers and two baths make it an exceedingly accommodating home for family, friends,
and guests. Built for entertainment as well as quiet evenings of comfort and relaxation, it offers another two
reception rooms to the front. The first bedroom occupies the entire second floor. An ode to the luxury and the thought that has born Follynook Park itself, this bedroom offers both its own en suite as well as a separate dressing room with a stunning bath where you can gaze up toward the stars.
UNCOMPROMISING SPECIFICATION Every home in this remarkable community has been afforded the sophistication it deserves. Each element of the property has been thoughtfully chosen to exemplify the heritage and the culture that these
homes represent. They offer an ideal canvas for any lifestyle: from their future-focused wiring allowing for
entertainment and communication throughout, to their peaceful green gardens with patios of beautiful Indian stone.
– Light grey walls in vinyl emulsion and ceilings in pure white matte
– Architraves and skirting finished in white satin
– Gorgeous heavy oak doors
– Sophisticated brushed chrome ironmongery throughout
– Tailored contemporary tiling for bathrooms and showers
– Elegant white sanitary ware with stylish chrome taps and showers
– LED downlighters throughout with warm or cool lighting choices
– Satellite dish and TV wiring / data distribution system throughout
– High efficiency gas-fired boiler with heated towel radiators to all
bathrooms and under floor heating to downstairs
– Tailored granite/quartz kitchen worktops
– Soft close doors and drawers,
– Under-lit wall units
– Washing machine, dryer and undermounted sink in the Utility Room
– Intruder alarm
– Heat and smoke detectors
– Kitchen appliances comprising:
– ‘Slide and hide’ oven warming drawer
– Immaculate induction hob with downdraft extractor
– Combi microwave oven
– Integrated fridge/freezer
– Separate wine cooler
– Chrome mixer taps with instant boiling water
– Your home’s namesake apple tree
– Exquisite Landscaping to the front and rear
– External brick walls, constructed using traditional methods
– Artisan stone cils and heads
– Anthracite windows and frames with elegant polished chrome
ironmongery and low maintenance PVCu bodywork
– High security doors and locks on every entrance
– Front and rear security lights
– Elegant timber feather edge fencing between properties
– Modern resin driveways
– Beautiful Indian stone patio to rear
– Automatic Garage Doors
– External taps in the garage and rear garden
Three Reserved within two hours of launching.
Excellent Transport Links by car & Rail
Five / Six Bedrooms
En-Suites to Principal & Guest Bedrooms
Separate Living Areas
Only Nine properties available.
EPC graph not Available
No Brochures Available